Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Insane-ity

Beautiful Souls,

One more for the day....promise! *smiles*

I wrote this when I was trying to really decipher through some emotions I was experiencing at the particular time. INSANE was the only way I could sum it up.

Hope you like.

Peace & Blessings

~Adiva

**************************************************************************************

Insane-ity

I need to see you
I need to touch you
I need to be wrapped in the scent of you
I need to feel you

the touch of your hands upon me
the sensation of your mouth on me
the remnants of your scent remains with me

I miss you
I miss the loving look in your eyes
I miss the excitement in your voice
I miss the passion in your kiss

it’s been minutes since I talked 2 U
it’s been hours since I saw U
it’s been days since I laid with U

This can not go on
Feelin’ like a junkie going cold turkey
Feelin’ like an abandoned baby
Feelin’ like a Queen with no empire
Feelin’ like I’m losing it

without you
without these things
I’m suffering from insane-ity


No comments:

Post a Comment