Tuesday, July 9, 2013

A Return to my First Love...

Hello beautiful souls!

After years of focusing on makeup I have finally decided to return to my very first love and passion...WRITING!!! 

My inner voice had been whispering to me for quite some time to return to writing but I was steadily ignoring it until it took my complete makeup kit and supplies being stolen out of my truck!!! Mind you, this happened in 2011 and I have been trying to rebuild my kit ever since.  Well now, after much retrospection, divine intervention and even my inner voice now SHOUTING at me, I have returned my attention and passion to love #1!

So please join me on my journey to 'authorship' and let's make history together!

Please follow my blog and follow me on instagram ---> @adiva_williams 

Peace & Blessings!

~Adiva

No comments:

Post a Comment